Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation Ltd
Data Protection Policy
The data controller is Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation of Arundel Park High Street, Arundel, West Sussex BN18 9LH (“we”, “us” or “our”). notification to the data protection regulator may be found in the Information Commissioner’s Office Public Register of Data Controllers at www.ico.gov.uk.
Information we may collect from you
When you donate to Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation we may ask you to provide certain information such as your name, address, email address, contact number, bank account/credit/debit card details and date of birth. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
How we use your information
Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- in the normal course of our business, to allow us to register you to receive our services and to provide you with information / our services;
- we may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- In order to keep our website up to date and relevant, details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access on the basis that processing is necessary in order to perform our contract with you to provide our services;
- to communicate with you, including sending you information about the Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation
- to comply with any legal obligations to which we are subject on the basis that processing is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- in pursuit of our legitimate interests, such as developing and/or consolidating our business, defending our legal rights and/or seeking advice from our professional advisors;
We will endeavour periodically to check that the personal data we store for you is accurate. If you would like to update the personal data we hold about you, please contact us on email@example.com with your request.
The provision of your contact information and any other information which we request to register you with our site and/or provide the services is mandatory if you are to receive our services.
Who do we share your information with?
As part of using our services, you consent to us sharing your Personal Data with the following parties:
within the Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation (as described in section 4.1 above) for its legitimate charity activities;
service providers and other third parties who process and store data on our behalf;
individuals who you nominate as referees to verify certain information;
We may also share your Personal Data with third parties:
in the event that our organisation, either in whole or in part, is acquired by a third party (in which case Personal Data about customers will be one of the transferred assets);
if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any contract with you; or to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our employees, customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud and crime prevention.
How long do we store your personal data for?
Where we store your Personal Data
In order to ensure fair and transparent processing, we will, taking into account our processing activities, adopt appropriate procedures for the processing of Personal Data, which shall include implementing technical and organizational measures which take into account the harm that may be suffered, and correct inaccuracies identified in Personal Data processed, so that risk of errors are minimized and your Personal Data is processed in a fair and secure manner.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
If you are a new donor, we will contact you by post, telephone or email. You can indicate that you do not wish to receive such marketing information by ticking the relevant box situated on the form (letter) on which we collect your data for the purposes of marketing.
You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or ticking “unsubscribe” on the relevant communication.
What are your rights?
- Access to your Personal Data: You may request access to a copy of your personal data.
- Rectification: You may ask us to rectify inaccurate Personal Data held about you. If you would like to update the Personal Data we hold about you, please contact us via email at email@example.com or by post to: Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation, Arundel Park, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9LH.
- Erasure: You may ask us to delete your personal data. If you would like us to delete the personal data we hold about you, please contact us using the details below, specifying why you would like us to delete your personal data.
- Portability: You may ask us to provide you with the Personal Data that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, machine readable form, or ask for us to send such personal data to another data controller.
- Make a complaint: You may make a complaint about our data processing activities to a supervisory authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office, at ico.org.uk.
Please note that we may ask you to provide a form of identification verification before we can give effect to any such request made by you.
Our Cookies Policy is accessible via:
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Links to Other Websites & Policy
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The Data Protection Officer:
Arundel Castle Cricket Foundation, Arundel Park, Arundel, West Sussex, BN18 9LH.
You can also email the Data Protection Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.